Our vision is to create a neighbourhood that is a vibrant and safe place to be. A place where people can be proud of, a place where loneliness and isolation are things of the past.
We want to create a neighbourhood where people can thrive and are inspired to create opportunities to work and socialise together.
Our mission is to foster strong community cohesion within the Victoria Estate, Whitefield, Manchester area, whilst providing a comfortable community facility that helps promote the education, health, and well-being of the inhabitants, through social and economic regeneration.
Our Aims & Objectives
To promote the benefit of the inhabitants of Victoria Estate without distinction of sex or political, religious, or other opinions by engaging the local authorities, voluntary organisations, and the inhabitants in a common effort to advance social and economic regeneration.
- Provide space and facilities in the interest of social welfare for recreation and leisure time occupation with the object of improving the condition of health and well-being of the said inhabitants.
- Improve the range of activities, services, and learning opportunities on Victoria Estate.
- Improve access for local people to the services and amenities that they need.
- Create a cohesive community within the Victoria Estate area.
- Improve understanding and increase acceptance between different groups within the community.
- Maintain a financially sustainable organisation that will remain active in the community for many years to come.
We strive to provide good facilities enabling the community to be brought together to access a variety of activities and services which help meets their educational, recreational, and social needs.